Saturday, May 14, 2011

Summertime

As the summer sun seeks to consume the land in a conflagration of of lethargy and leisure, one may make a minor misjudgment in believing that I, too, am just as oppressed. What exactly am I saying? I don't know, but I am going to be around doing radio during the off season! I may try to get a scheduled show or two, so stay tuned for more information.

If I have nothing to setlist, I will try to keep things interesting by reporting on my random musical observations, though do not take this as a guarantee. Maybe I'll install a lame song of the week feature or something...

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Slammin' blog and show. I especially loved that live Rainbow LP from a few weeks back, and of course the Zappa.
    I'm writing because I have a show on SUNYA's station, WCDB 90.9, and my weekly ritual was to do my show from 12-2 then go about my post-show activities listening to you. You played some fantastic stuff this year. I play a lot of brit pop and neo psych, so if you dig it check out my show some time! Later bud.
    Leon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you called in before? I remember hearing something at least similar. I'm glad you enjoyed. It really is nice to hear something other than the ambivalent silence of the not so outspoken observers, haha. I'll definitely tune in to your show. Those are two genres I do not listen to all that much, so they are two genres I'll finally have the chance to explore (plus, I hear the modern psychedelic scene is awesome and, from what I've heard, I cannot disagree).

    ReplyDelete